Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Grade 5 Science Project - Due June 10

All the Grade 5 students have been assigned a research project on an illness or disease of their choice for their final Science project of the year. Please check in and see how your child is doing with this project. For this project, I am encouraging the students to use Google Docs to create and submit their final flyer/newsletter. The final project is due on June 10th. Due to the fact that the computers we have at school are so slow, some work will need to be done on this at home. If your child is not able to access a computer at home with the Internet, I will give them more time in class to work on the project. These students should come and let me know that they need more class time and I will make arrangements for them. If students are having difficulty accessing their TDSB Google Drive from home, they are also encouraged to come and speak to me. I'm really excited to see the students learning how to use Google Docs and I'm looking forward to seeing the final projects! Please let me know if you have any questions. -Mlle Segreto