Thursday, June 18, 2015

Journal Writing Over the Summer!

On Thursday I sent home your child's French and English Journal. I used their Journal entries as a way for me to see their unedited writing levels throughout the year, and how their writing progressed from Term 1 to Term 2. These journals did count towards their French and English writing mark. There are still  many prompts left and many blank pages left in the Journals. I encourage the children to use these Journals over the summer, and add their own stories to them! Encourage your child to use this journal to jot down ideas or write a about a vacation or a funny story. It would be great for students to be writing in French also so that in September they haven't forgotten too much of their French grammar! Please let me know if you have any questions.
-Mlle Segreto